Some football cleats are designed for speed! You may argue that you can’t go wrong with a pair of good sturdy football cleats for in any sort of action on a football pitch, but there is so much research in materials while making shoes that it is becoming quite popular to recommend certain types and brands of shoes for certain roles in the field and speed is one requirement for quite a few player positions on a football field.
What are the some of the characteristics of football cleats designed for speed?
· They are low-cut cleats. They do not offer ankle protection, but facilitate better cutting, movement and speed. The mid cut cleats offer some amount of ankle protection, but also allow for speed running and are used by running backs, quarterbacks, etc. It is up to the player which one he feels comfortable in.
· They are lighter. Uppers are in a single layer, and the shoe is built to help players accelerate. The triangular studs at the front of the shoe give more traction while accelerating. Minimum materials are used to maintain the lightness.
· There are filaments which are placed strategically across the topside of the foot, like a suspension bridge, which offer greater support to the foot. Such features are patented technologies of manufacturers. It gives a tight fit, but flexible because it takes on the natural shape of the foot.
· The material for uppers is also an advanced polyester yarn whose weave allows a single, seamless upper that gives greater tenacity. Combined with an injected outsole, this offers speed with lightweight comfort.
· There are insert foams which are shaped exactly like a wearer’s foot, giving a more comfortable fit. This is also a proprietary feature, like the molded tongues which add to the comfort fit in the said models.
Which positions should wear these sorts of cleats and why?
· Quarterbacks moving out of their traditional roles of making accurate passes are having to play the ball more. They need speed and agility, so these cleats are good for them.
· Running Back – where you must get out onto the field and outrun your opponent. They come in handy here as well
· Defensive Back – needs speed and traction
· Tight ends are players who can switch their roles between wide receiver and offensive lineman. Instant speed is required when the catch a pass. ทางเข้าSA GAMING
What should a player do before a big game in preparation for it?
· Get a good eight hours of sleep the night before the game.
· Do not have a heavy meal at least a couple of hours before the game
· Mentally get into the week’s game a few days before, stay positive and talk to the coaching staff about strategies along with your teammates.
· On the day of the game, reach at least three hours before. Many players recommend reading the game-day program in detail to calm the mind! Get taped up per your needs with your favorite staff member, after any pregame massages or treatment you may need. Acupuncture works wonders at this last minute of preparation, for nagging pains and aches.